Sunday, July 28, 2024

Mini Book Reviews 7/27/24

 I've got some mini book reviews for you this week!  Here is what I read and what I thought about them:



The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by. Megan Bannen - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I just finished listening to this audiobook and reading the last 40% of this and this was a fun book mostly because I love Mercy's family.  The characters are so unique and vibrant and the romance was very much like "You've Got Mail" with the letter writing but there's some spice.  I really enjoyed this one.


**********



The first part of this book was kind of predictable with an arranged marriage but I felt like the second half was where we finally get introduced to the dragons in this story!  It's got some spice but I was hoping the main couple had more time to get to know one another.  I'm interested in what will happen in book two.


No comments:

Post a Comment