Sunday, July 14, 2024

What Am I Reading Now? 7/14/24

 I am reading a few books right now.  Some of them are arcs, and some are borrowed books.  


What did I just finish?


All Roads Lead to Rome by Sabrina Fedel - I loved this one!  Mini review to come soon.


What Books Am I Reading Right Now?


Highly Suspicious and Unfairly Cute by. Talia Hibbert

**I read 75% of this book last year as an ebook from the library but then my file went corrupt for some strange reason.  So I found this paperback at the library and have decided to finish the book.**

**********

Song of the Six Realms by. Judy I. Lin

**I found this one at the library also and I SO love the cover and I have read one book from this author, so I wanted to check out this one.**


**********

Shadows of Perl by J.Elle

**This one is an arc and I need to finish it by September so I'd like to work on it now.**


No comments:

Post a Comment