Monday, August 5, 2024

Monthly Wrap Up | July 2024

 Another month is over so let's take a look at what I read in the month of July!


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - 5 Star Reads: 

I didn't rate any books 5 stars this month but I kind of wish I did for Not Another Love Song by. Julie Soto.  I gave it a 4.5 but it's definitely stuck with me!

***********

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫 - 4.5 Star Reads:


The Ever King by. L.J. Andrews



Not Another Love Song by. Julie Soto

**********

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - 4 Star Reads:


All Roads Lead to Rome by. Sabrina Fedel


The Mirror of Beasts by. Alexandra Bracken


The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by. Megan Bannen


The Ever Queen by. L.J. Andrews


The Paradise Problem by. Christina Lauren


Ghostsmith by. Nicki Pau Preto


Birding with Benefits by. Sarah T. Dubb

**********

⭐️⭐️⭐️💫 - 3.5 Star Reads:


The Girl with No Reflection by. Keshe Chow


The Mist Thief by. L.J. Andrews


The Seventh Veil of Salome by. Silvia Moreno-Garcia

**********

⭐️⭐️⭐️ - 3 Star Reads:


That Prince is Mine by. Jayci Lee


Castle of the Cursed by. Romina Garber



**********

These are all the books I read, rated and posted in the month of July.  I read a few more books but those are arcs that will be published later in the year so my reviews of those will come later!


How was your reading month?






No comments:

Post a Comment