Friday, June 21, 2024

New Book Release 6/21/24

 Happy Book Birthday to these new releases!


Tuesdays are usually the big new release drops for books but there are some books that release on other days like today.  This is one of the series I've been eyeing out and wanting to read and this is the final book in the series so maybe now I can binge it!







Queen of Serpents and Shadow by. Alexis Calder

Book synopsis from Goodreads:

Hope might not be enough this time.

The fae king continues to claim victories and Nyx is awake. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the gods are after us and we’re running out of time.

The Fae King has power he shouldn’t from a sorceress who holds the key. To defeat him, we have to go through her. But the gods are hunting us, and Nyx asked for me personally.

I’ll have to face her alone while my friends work to save everyone I love.

I’m afraid we aren’t going to make it out alive this time but I will do whatever it takes to give Athos a chance.

The problem is, I’m not sure we ever had a chance to begin with.

It all ends now. One way or another.





No comments:

Post a Comment