Thursday, June 20, 2024

New Book Releases 6/20/24

 Happy book birthday to these new releases! 

These are books that I find on Goodreads or Amazon that catch my eye or series I'm continuing. Are there any here you plan to read?

  




Shadow & Storms by. Helen Scheuerer (The Legends of Thezmarr, #4)

Book Synopsis from Goodreads:

“She was ready to shed blood, ready to take back what was hers.”

The time has come to make one last stand against the forces of cursed men and monsters. But Thea’s enemies are only getting stronger. With allies divided and an outnumbered army, she must race against her own fate to secure the future of the midrealms – or die trying.

A prophecy is looming, and Thea’s life is in the balance. Does she have the power to cheat death itself?

Love and loyalty will be tested. Bonds will fracture forever. But all must fight for a better world.

In the final war for survival, will Thea and Wilder emerge victorious? Or will the shadows consume them at last?

Fans of Fourth Wing, The Witcher and The Bridge Kingdom, brace yourselves for sizzling romance, found family and heart-pounding battles in Shadow & Storms, the epic finale to The Legends of Thezmarr.



Ruthless Reign (Tarnished Reign, #1) by. Monica Kayne

She’s the last woman I should want, and the only one I can’t resist.

I’m right-hand to the most powerful mob boss in Russia—everything I desire, I get.

Except for her.

Strictly forbidden as my business partner’s fiancée, Liza Ivanova is temptation personified. I vow to stay away, but that becomes impossible when I’m required to act as her bodyguard on a trip to London.

She looks like an angel with a body made for sin—but behind her good girl facade, she’s harboring secrets I’m hungry to unearth.

When she sneaks out in the middle of the night, I follow her to an exclusive erotic club where innocence is auctioned to the highest bidder.

As if I’d let another man touch her.

If Liza craves the forbidden, I’ll be the one to indulge her every dark fantasy.

But one taste will never be enough, and this dangerous game threatens to ruin us both.

**Ruthless Reign is a forbidden age-gap mafia romance. It has no cheating, no cliffhangers, and a guaranteed happily ever after. Can be read as a complete standalone.


****

Both of these will be released on Kindle Unlimited, so if you are a subscriber, you will get access to these titles.

I am definitely reading Shadow & Storms because I want to finish the series.  If you want to see my reviews for the last book I read by this author click here: Past Midnight Book Reviews & More

Let me know in the comments what book you will be getting this week or book you have added to your tbr list!


No comments:

Post a Comment